Skip to content
- DO NOT TRANSPORT WITH AWNING PRO-TECH COVERS INSTALLED unless using the Transport Clips
- Do not install Awning Pro-Tech awning covers on wet awning fabric because it may cause molding.
- Always let the fabric dry completely before rolling up or stowing awning, and before installing Awning Pro-Tech awning overs.
- Never roll up a wet awning. (see Awning Care & Maintenance)
- Your awning can be pulled out with Awning Pro-Tech in place for ease of removal; however, it can NOT be rolled up with Awning Pro-Tech attached.
- Make sure Transport Clips are removed prior to extending out or opening up your awning.
- Use care when separating or installing Awning Pro-Tech awning cover pieces because fingers may get pinched.