Protect your RV Main Patio Awning Cover with this kit!
Kits consists of 4-foot, 2-inch long pieces. If your awning length is in between, then select the next longest kit. Your pieces are designed to overlap each other as necessary. If you are still not clear on which Kit to purchase, please send us an email or give us a call and we will help!
- Will accommodate all late model RV awnings — including electric — as long as the diameter of the rolled-up awning, including fabric, is between 3.65 inches and 4.25 inches.
- Greatly extends the life of your awning fabric
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- Made with a 100% UV-resistant polymer, so it will never get brittle or discolor
- Weather- and wind-resistant
- Flexible enough for easy installation in minutes, just snaps on, but durable enough to last indefinitely
- Three-Year Limited Warranty with a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Virtually unbreakable
- Transport clips are now included with all of our Awning Cover Kits
- The awning can be extended with the product in place for ease of removal after removing transport clips. NOTE: Awning can not be retracted with the awning cover in place. You must secure the awning in the stowed position and then install the awning cover pieces.
- Note: You CANNOT use a full pull-over RV cover in conjunction with our covers. Please visit our FAQ page and read the “Pull-over RV cover” section.
Product Specs: Diameter 3.85 inches (9.8 cm); Length: 4 feet, 2 inches (1.2 m); Net weight: 1 pound, 11 ounces (.77 kg)
Please measure your awning before ordering. You want to measure from end cap to end cap, then select the appropriate size from the product menu. NOTE: You will want to use a set of Transport Clips if you plan on transporting your RV with the covers installed over your awning. Do NOT attempt to open or extend your awning with the Transport Clips attached.
Order your RV Patio Awning Cover Kit from Awning Pro-Tech to protect the quality and lifespan of your awning!